BetterBeerBlog on Twitter
- @drinkdrank1 Sounds like a description for the clarity of a hefeweizen, lol! 07:26:20 PM May 22, 2013 from HootSuite in reply to drinkdrank1 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- While it's a little early to call it a day, today has been a whole lot of "not bad" mixed with equal parts "can't complain". 04:14:17 PM May 22, 2013 from TweetCaster for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Well look at that, the Super Bowl is coming to town! 11:10:53 AM May 21, 2013 from TweetCaster for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @gratefulhubby @ramblings_oa_br Thanks for swinging by. That's some horrible hat head I'm sporting. 10:09:51 AM May 20, 2013 from HootSuite in reply to gratefulhubby ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @jadfoo Couldn't agree with you more! Will be doing so later. 02:22:53 PM May 15, 2013 from TweetCaster for Android in reply to jadfoo ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 3rd Annual Better Brews Tasting Garden at SubZERO Festival
- Breaking Bread – Beer Braised Carnitas
- Breaking Bread – Spent Grain Steamed Corned Beef
- Hopinions: Craft Beer Hall of Fame
- So long 2012, we hardly knew ye!
- 12 Beers of Christmas 2012 – Day 12 – Celebration Ale 2012 from Sierra Nevada Brewing Company
- 12 Beers of Christmas 2012 – Day 11 – Yulesmith from Alesmith Brewing Company
- 12 Beers of Christmas 2012 – Day 10 – Arctic Circle Ale from Malmgard Brewery
- 12 Beers of Christmas 2012 – Day 9 – Page 24 Biere de Noel from Brasserie St. Germain
- 12 Beers of Christmas 2012 – Day 8 – Coming Home 2012 from Grand Teton Brewing Company
Monthly Archives: March 2007
I am excited about trying this beer. I’ve just begun to enjoy Trappist ales from Belgium and this beer is labeled as a “traditional Belgian lambic, 100% spontaneously fermented”. What this means is that the brewers make the wort and … Continue reading
Wow. A Coors beer. I had no idea this was a domestic product. For some reason, I thought this was an Irish import. Go figure. This sample is from the bottle.
Carlsberg Pilsner is an import beer from Copenhagen, Denmark. The first time I had this beer, I was overseas in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We were wandering about the city looking for the Menara Kuala Lumpur, when we stumbled upon the … Continue reading
El Toro Brewing Company is located in the small town of Morgan Hill, California. I actually first had this beer on draught from the burger joint near where I work but for this review, I’m drinking from the bottle.
Rogue Ales was founded in 1988 by three corporate types who wanted to enter the food/beverage industry. Good thing too because they make some pretty good beer. So now I’m reviewing their Mocha Porter.