- 3rd Annual Better Brews Tasting Garden at SubZERO Festival
- Breaking Bread – Beer Braised Carnitas
- Breaking Bread – Spent Grain Steamed Corned Beef
- Hopinions: Craft Beer Hall of Fame
- So long 2012, we hardly knew ye!
- 12 Beers of Christmas 2012 – Day 12 – Celebration Ale 2012 from Sierra Nevada Brewing Company
- 12 Beers of Christmas 2012 – Day 11 – Yulesmith from Alesmith Brewing Company
- 12 Beers of Christmas 2012 – Day 10 – Arctic Circle Ale from Malmgard Brewery
- 12 Beers of Christmas 2012 – Day 9 – Page 24 Biere de Noel from Brasserie St. Germain
- 12 Beers of Christmas 2012 – Day 8 – Coming Home 2012 from Grand Teton Brewing Company
Monthly Archives: July 2008
Way back in my younger years, I tried to keep organized by carrying around a day planner. The plan was to get my life organized. I was to have all my contact numbers at my fingertips just in case I … Continue reading
This post is pretty much a continuation from our Safari West Weekend. You can read Part 1 here. I broke this weekend up into smaller chunks to avoid one massive post. Those are hard to write and I’m sure they’re … Continue reading
The first time we were at The Trappist, Sammy and I ran across a flyer that promoted a Belgian beer tasting class to be hosted at The Trappist by Nicole and Nate. Unfortunately, we didn’t RSVP soon enough so we … Continue reading
This post is way overdue, almost by two weeks. Things have been very busy “behind the scenes” here at the BetterBeerBlog and as a result, my postings have been less frequent. In order to spare you the pain that was … Continue reading
Mead Day? What’s Mead Day? First of all, what the hell is Mead?
Another year has come and gone. Once you get past 30, time seems to go by so quickly. I feel the mortality of it all, the fleetingness of moments and the ever increasing rush of things. My gut’s a little … Continue reading
Jay Brooks of the Brookston Beer Bulletin had the sparkling idea to name July 18 as International Brewers Day. Helping to not only spread the word but to contribute, I headed over to Firehouse Brewery in Sunnyvale to have some … Continue reading
Went to Gordon Biersch (GB) tonight for dinner. No special reason other than I received a “Free entrée with purchase of another entrée” coupon for my birthday. I ordered the sea bass and had the blonde bock along with it … Continue reading
The title pretty much says it all. You can read about the specifics at this NPR article.