Our 3rd Annual Meet the Brewers Festival is here!
Celebrate the best of the South Bay and Santa Cruz area with the premiere festival in our area. More breweries this year…it’s gonna be hoppin!
6 Local foodie trucks, music, raffle…This is the biggest SF Beer Weekend in the South Bay. Don’t miss it!
Meet The Brewers Beerfest Details:
Who: Tied House & Hermitage Brewing Company
What: 3rd Annual Meet the Brewers Beerfest
Where: Hermitage Brewing Company, 1627 South 7th Street, San Jose, CA 95112
When: Saturday, February 18, 2012 @12pm – 5pm
Cost: Tickets for this event are no longer available.
- Firehouse Brewery & Grill
- Tied House / Hermitage Brewing Company
- Devil’s Canyon Brewing Company
- Faultline Brewing Company
- Uncommon Brewers
- Seabright Brewery Pub & Restaurant
- Peter B’s Brewpub
- Jack’s Brewing Company
- Strike Brewing Company
- Los Gatos Brewing Company
- Rabbit’s Foot Meadery
- BJs Restaurant & Brewhouse
- Campbell Brewing Company
- Boulder Creek Brewing Company
- Drakes Brewing Company
- Rock Bottom Brewing Company
- El Toro Brewing Company
- Palo Alto Brewing Company
Participating Food Trucks:
- MoBowl – Asian-style rice bowls.
- BBQ Kalbi – Gourment food in a flash, BBQ Kalbi is a fusion between Korean BBQ and Mexican food.
- Louisiana Territory – Cajun-style cuisine.
- Oaxacan Kitchen – Authentic Mexican food made from local purveyors.
- Treatbot - Karaoke ice cream truck.
- Emergency BBQ – Fresh BBQ cooked on site!
Proceeds from Meet the Brewers 2012 will go towards Can Do Multiple Sclerosis. Can Do Multiple Sclerosis is a national non-profit organization that provides innovative lifestyle empowerment programs for people living with Multiple Sclerosis (MS). The organization takes a “whole picture” approach to develop experimental and personalized programs to help people living with MS, and their families, gain the knowledge and develop the skills, tools, and confidence to manage the disease and live the best lives possible.
MS is an inflammatory disease that affects the brain and spinal column. Because of this, just about any neurological symptoms can develop and in the long term, MS can lead to physical and/or cognitive disability. There is no cure. Current treatments help to restore loss of function, help to prevent future attacks, and hopefully prevent disabilities.
This is where Can Do Multiple Sclerosis can help people living with MS. So help us help Can Do Multiple Sclerosis by attending Meet the Brewers 2012 and having a good time.
The team behind Meet the Brewers beer fest would like to thank the following businesses for their sponsorship: