2011 marks the 2nd Annual Meet the Brewers beerfest. Join us for the best mobile eats paired with the best local breweries from Silicon Valley and beyond. Just like the great minds that brought you Google and the microchip, these foodies and breweries are ahead of their time, and just all-around awesome. Don’t miss these great eats, local brews, and fantastically fun times. Here are the event details:
Who: Tied House & Hermitage Brewing Company
What: 2nd Annual Meet the Brewers beerfest (Food Truck the Brewers)
Where: 1627 South 7th Street, San Jose, CA 95112 map
When: Saturday, February 19, 2011 @12pm – 5pm
Cost: Tickets for this event are no longer available.
- Firehouse Brewery & Grill
- Tied House/ Hermitage Brewing Company
- Devil’s Canyon Brewing Company
- Gordon Biersch – San Jose
- Faultline Brewing Company
- Santa Cruz Mountain Brewery
- Rock Bottom Brewing Company
- Campbell Brewing Company
- Rabbit’s Foot Meadery
- Uncommon Brewers
- Seabright Brewery Pub & Restaurant
Participating Food Trucks:
- Southern Sandwich - Food truck specializing in authentic, southern BBQ. Menu.
- MoBowl - Asian-style rice bowls. Menu.
- BBQ Kalbi - Gourment food in a flash, BBQ Kalbi is a fusion between Korean BBQ and Mexican food.
- Louisiana Territory - Cajun-style cuisine. Menu
The team behind Meet the Brewers: Food Truck the Brewers beer fest would like to thank the following businesses for their sponsorship: